Teresa Wotawa, LL.M. is an associate in the Dispute Resolution team of Pitkowitz & Partners where she mainly works in international arbitration and litigation.
Prior to joining Pitkowitz & Partners, Teresa has worked for renowned international law firms in Vienna and gained experience in M&A with a focus on tax aspects.
Teresa graduated from the Vienna University of Economics and Business with a Bachelor's and Master's degree in Business Law and studied at the LUISS Guido Carli University in Rome during her Master's studies. After her court clerkship in the district of the Vienna Higher Regional Court of Appeals, Teresa completed an LL.M. and French Master 2 degree in European and International Trade and Investment Law at Lyon Catholic University.
In the course of her master's studies in France, Teresa participated in the 30th Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot Court.
- Since 2023: Associate with Pitkowitz & Partners
- 2023: Internship at Zeiler Floyd Zadkovich
- 2022 – 2023: Lyon Catholic University (LL.M. und Master 2 in European and International Trade and Investment Law)
- 2022: Law Clerk with the Vienna Higher Regional Court of Appeals
- 2021 – 2022: Trainee and Paralegal with CMS Reich-Rohrwig Hainz Rechtsanwälte
- 2018 – 2021: Legal Assistant with Piplits & MacKinnon Rechtsanwälte
- 2017 – 2018: Legal Assistant with Stock Rafaseder Gruszkiewicz Rechtsanwälte
- 2016 – 2021: Vienna University of Economics and Business and LUISS Guido Carli in Rome (LL.M., LL.B.)
- 2015 – 2016: Aupair in England