Lena Milacher, LL.M. is a legal trainee in the dispute resolution team of Pitkowitz & Partners, where she mainly works in international arbitration and national dispute resolution. She is currently completing her court clerkship in the district of the Vienna Higher Regional Court.
Prior to joining Pitkowitz & Partners, Lena worked as a research assistant at the Institute for Civil and Civil Procedure Law for Univ. Prof. Dr. Kodek at Vienna University of Economics and Business. During her studies, Lena completed various internships at renowned law firms and has worked in business consulting.
Lena completed her Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Business Law at Vienna University of Economics and Business and studied at QUT in Brisbane, Australia and University of Maastricht in the Netherlands during this period.
- Since September 2023: Legal Trainee with Pitkowitz & Partners
- Since September 2023: Court Clerk in the district of the Vienna Higher Regional Court
- 2022 – 2023: Research assistant at the Institute for Civil and Civil Procedure Law at Vienna University of Economics and Business, Univ. Prof. Dr. Kodek
- 2022: Trainee with KWR Rechtsanwälte
- 2021 – 2022: Trainee with Paulitsch Law
- 2021: Trainee with SMS Rechtsanwälte
- 2018 – 2021: Project management and training at Edelweiss Consulting
- 2017 – 2023: Vienna University of Economics and Business, Maastricht University and Queensland University of Technology (LL.M., LL.B.)