Mag. Maximilian Albert Müller, LL.M., is an Attorney-at-Law in the Dispute Resolution Team of Pitkowitz & Partners.
He advises on all aspects of cross-border disputes, including court and arbitration proceedings as well as enforcement law. His significant industry experience includes banking, construction, energy, telecom as well as post M&A disputes. Maximilian is also experienced in contract law and has been involved in numerous finance transactions, including asset and acquisition financings and promissory note loan issues.
Prior to joining Pitkowitz & Partners, he worked as an associate at reputable law firms in Vienna and, amongst others, as a volunteer at the Austrian Trade Commission in Hongkong.
Maximilian holds law degrees from the University of Paris, Panthéon-Sorbonne (LL.M. with distinction cum laude) and the University of Vienna (Mag.iur.). He passed the Austrian Bar Exam with distinction.
- 2022: Attorney-at-Law with Pitkowitz & Partners
- 2021: Associate with Pitkowitz & Partners
- 2020-2021: Associate with Graf & Pitkowitz, Vienna
- 2020: University of Paris, Panthèon-Sorbonne (LL.M.), distinction cum laude
- 2018-2019: Associate with Binder Grösswang Rechtsanwälte GmbH
- 2017 - 2018: Law Clerk with the Vienna Higher Regional Court of Appeals
- 2016-2017: Associate with Brandl & Talos Rechsanwälte GmbH
- 2016: University of Vienna (Mag.iur.)
- The Legal Nature of Third-Party Funding Agreements, Austrian Yearbook on International Arbitration 2021, 215 - 241 (with Nikolaus Pitkowitz)
- Cloud Computing Vertrag - Miet- oder Werkvertrag oder doch Vertrag sui generis, Zeitschrift für Informationsrecht (ZIR) 5/2014, 372-375
- Mifid II bringt erheblichen Mehraufwand bei Provisionsberatung, FONDS professionell, 3/2017 (with Christian Lenz)