Mag. Maximilian Albert Müller, LL.M., is an Attorney-at-Law in the Dispute Resolution Team of Pitkowitz & Partners.
His practice focuses on out-of-court dispute resolution as well as representation in judicial and arbitration proceedings. Maximilian also has broad expertise in contract law and has advised on numerous finance transactions, including asset and acquisition financings, trade finance and promissory note loan issues. He regularly advises on corporate and insolvency law.
Prior to joining Pitkowitz & Partners, he worked as an associate at reputable law firms in Vienna and, amongst others, as a volunteer at the Austrian Trade Commission in Hongkong.
Maximilian holds law degrees from the University of Paris, Panthéon-Sorbonne (LL.M. with distinction cum laude) and the University of Vienna (Mag.iur.). He also passed the Austrian Bar Exam with distinction.
- 2022: Attorney-at-Law with Pitkowitz & Partners
- 2021: Associate with Pitkowitz & Partners
- 2020-2021: Associate with Graf & Pitkowitz, Vienna
- 2020: University of Paris, Panthèon-Sorbonne (LL.M.), distinction cum laude
- 2018-2019: Associate with Binder Grösswang Rechtsanwälte GmbH
- 2017 - 2018: Law Clerk with the Vienna Higher Regional Court of Appeals
- 2016-2017: Associate with Brandl & Talos Rechsanwälte GmbH
- 2016: University of Vienna (Mag.iur.)
- The Legal Nature of Third-Party Funding Agreements, Austrian Yearbook on International Arbitration 2021, 215 - 241 (with Nikolaus Pitkowitz)
- Cloud Computing Vertrag - Miet- oder Werkvertrag oder doch Vertrag sui generis, Zeitschrift für Informationsrecht (ZIR) 5/2014, 372-375
- Mifid II bringt erheblichen Mehraufwand bei Provisionsberatung, FONDS professionell, 3/2017 (with Christian Lenz)