Mag. Benedikt Wolf is an Associate in the Dispute Resolution Team of Pitkowitz & Partners.
He focuses on national and international litigation and arbitration. He further practised in the field of Data Protection, Intellectual Property & Technology. He advises in all kinds of contractual disputes and has gained significant experience across multiple sectors, including construction and energy.
Prior to joining Pitkowitz & Partners, he worked as an associate at reputable law firms in Vienna and for international Fin-Tech companies.
Benedikt Wolf holds a law degree from the University of Vienna (Mag.iur.).
- 2021: Associate with Pitkowitz & Partners
- 2020 - 2021: Associate with Graf & Pitkowitz, Vienna
- 2019: Associate with DLA Piper Weiss-Tessbach Attorneys at Law
- 2018 - 2019: Law Clerk with the Vienna Higher Regional Court of Appeals
- 2018: University of Vienna (Mag.iur.)
- 2014 - 2018: Legal Trainee with Graf & Pitkowitz, Vienna
- 2017: Internship at cashpresso - credi2 GmbH
- 2016: Internship at wikifolio Financial Technologies AG