Konstantinos Pravitas, LL.M., is an Associate in the Real Estate practice group. His practice areas include real estate law, especially commercial and private tenancy law with a particular focus on shopping centers.
In addition, he has already gained considerable experience in international and national arbitration, international investment law as well as tax law and auditing.
Before joining Pitkowitz & Partners, Konstantinos worked for prestigious, international law firms in Vienna and Belgrade. In addition, he worked for a renowned, international accountancy and business advisory firm as well as for the Greek Consulate in Vienna.
Konstantinos Pravitas graduated from WU Vienna with a Bachelor's and Master's degree in Business Law, while studying for one semester at the University of Belgrade. He is fluent in English, German and Greek.
- 2022: Associate with Pitkowitz & Partners
- 2022: Law Clerk with the Vienna Higher Regional Court of Appeals
- 2020: Legal Intern bei Moravčević Vojnović i Partneri in cooperation with Schoenherr
- 2018-2021: Paralegal with Schoenherr Rechtsanwälte
- 2017: Junior Associate with BDO Austria
- 2014: Internship at the Consular Section of the Greek Embassy in Vienna