Mag. Konstantin Nagaev is an Associate in the Dispute Resolution Team of Pitkowitz & Partners.
He principally focuses on international and domestic arbitration and litigation. Konstantin further practiced in the field of international investment law, corporate law and M&A. He advises in complex contractual disputes and has gained significant industry experience across multiple sectors, including pharmaceuticals, telecom, energy, banking and media.
Prior to joining Pitkowitz & Partners, he worked as an associate at reputable international law firms in Vienna. In addition to his legal work, Konstantin also works as an interpreter for Russian.
Konstantin speaks English, German, Russian and French. He has a working knowledge of Spanish.
Konstantin holds a law degree from the University of Vienna (Mag.iur.) and studied abroad at the University of Poitiers, France.
He is a Member of the Austrian Arbitration Association (ArbAut/YAAP), Association Suisse d'Arbitrage (ASA below 40), Deutsche Institution für Schiedsgerichtsbarkeit (DIS40), Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre (HK45), Singapore International Arbitration Centre (YSIAC) and the International Centre for Dispute Resolution (ICDR Young & International).
- 2022: Associate with Pitkowitz & Partners
- 2021: Law Clerk with the Vienna Higher Regional Court of Appeals
- 2020-2021: Associate with Schoenherr Attorneys at Law, Vienna
- 2020: University of Vienna (Mag.iur.)
- 2019-2020: Trainee lawyer with Schoenherr Attorneys at Law, Vienna
- 2018: Université de Poitiers (Erasmus+ International Mobility)
- 2017: Paralegal with Binder Groesswang Attorneys at Law, Vienna
- 2010-2016: Various internships at international and domestic companies