Mag. Tanja Kysela is Attorney-at-Law in the Real Estate practice group and has more than 10 years of professional experience in this area.
She advises national and international clients on all aspects of real estate project developments and real estate transactions. Commercial rental and lease agreements with a focus on shopping centers are a focus of her area of activity.
Tanja Kysela also has expertise in data protection with international certification (CIPP/E). With a practical and solution-oriented approach, she advises on all legally relevant matters relating to data protection compliance and supports the development and implementation of data protection concepts.
Before Tanja Kysela successfully passed her bar exam in 2019, she gained extensive professional experience in various renowned law firms in Vienna.
Tanja Kysela studied at the University of Vienna. She speaks German and English and is a member of the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP).
- 2021: Senior Associate with Pitkowitz & Partners
- 2021: Senior Associate with Graf & Pitkowitz, Vienna
- 2019: Bar exam
- 2016 - 2021: Associate with Graf & Pitkowitz, Vienna
- 2015 - 2016: Law Clerk in the district of the Higher Regional Court of Vienna
- 2015: University of Vienna (Mag. iur.)
- 2010 - 2015: Participation in numerous real estate projects for prestigious companies
- International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP)